- Mon, Oct 10Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites & Con. Ctr.Oct 10, 9:00 AM – Oct 13, 5:00 PMAshland Hills Hotel & Suites & Con. Ctr., 2525 Ashland St, Ashland, OR 97520, USAIncite Agency for Change is a proud sponsor of the 2022 Oregon Suicide Prevention Conference, and we are honored to be delivering 3 session. The full conference schedule will be available soon.
- Mon, Oct 10Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites & Con. Ctr.
- 8 am - 4:30 pm both daysSee specific dates for location
- See specific dates for timeSee specific dates for location
- See specific dates for timeSee specific dates for locationSee specific dates for timeSee specific dates for locationOregon CALM (Counseling on Access to Lethal Means) is a 6-hour training developed to assist health care and direct service providers in approaching Lethal Means Counseling with an informed, collaborative approach. It is approved for 5 CE's (Oregon NASW).
- Time is TBDWebinar for StudentAffairs.comTime is TBDWebinar for StudentAffairs.comThis webinar recording offers an introduction to frameworks and recommendations for creating a network of safety and integrated approach to suicide prevention on campus. Collect valuable resources for training and capacity-building to create sustainable efforts.
Is an event you are interested in attending "Sold Out" or say "Tickets Are Not on Sale"?
Please check back or join our waiting list!
Unfilled seats in reserved trainings may open 1 - 2 weeks before the training date.
Would you like to be notified when new events are added or when seats become available?