- Fri, May 272611 Pringle Rd SE, Salem, OR 97302, USAMay 27, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM PDT2611 Pringle Rd SE, Salem, OR 97302, USAReserved for the Willamette Education Service District personnel and approved for 3.5 CEs (Oregon NASW), this workshop trains participants to become alert helpers who can recognize individuals with thoughts of suicide, engage and quickly connect them with someone who can do a suicide intervention.
- Thu, Jun 02Virtual Training
- Mon, Jun 132611 Pringle Rd SE, Salem, OR 97302, USAJun 13, 8:00 AM PDT – Jun 14, 4:30 PM PDT2611 Pringle Rd SE, Salem, OR 97302, USAReserved for the Willamette Education Service District personnel and guests and approved for 12.5 CEs (Oregon NASW), this in-depth workshop prepares individuals to provide suicide first-aid intervention using the evidence-based Pathway for Assisting Life (PAL) model.
- Time is TBDWebinar for StudentAffairs.comTime is TBDWebinar for StudentAffairs.comThis webinar recording offers an introduction to frameworks and recommendations for creating a network of safety and integrated approach to suicide prevention on campus. Collect valuable resources for training and capacity-building to create sustainable efforts.
- RSVP ClosedFri, May 13Virtual Training
Is an event you are interested in attending "Sold Out" or say "Tickets Are Not on Sale"?
Please check back or join our waiting list!
Unfilled seats in reserved trainings may open 1 - 2 weeks before the training date.
Would you like to be notified when new events are added or when seats become available?